Monday, June 14, 2010

Party!!


The past weekend Andrea's bridesmaids and I threw her a bachelorette party!
We did games and gifts at my house, and then went for dinner to OPM, made a stop at the legislature grounds for some fountain photos and then to Prohibition on Jasper Ave. I know, we stuffed a lot of locations into one day, but it was really fun and the perfect weather!

Here are some of the photos from the day.

Dinner at OPM.

Sisters. Isn't weird how two siblings can look so different and so alike? That's us.

No, it is not the biggest splash a large group could produce, but they were being nice and trying not to get myself and the camera wet!

Let me introduce you to the lovely bridesmaids:

Lisa Mahe. Hilarious with her impersonations and quick one liners. Hard not to have a laugh with this one. Her and Andrea first met at Camp Caroline and have been friends ever since.

Jessica Cook. School friend of Andrea's...not sure how far back that goes (junior high?), and also has a sense of humour that could make you pee your pants.

Carly Reirson. Sister to the groom, and could be blood-related sister to the bride, really now. Totally great dry sense of humour and can sing your socks off.

And myself. Sister to the bride. Matron of honour, I laugh at all the other girl's jokes. Yeah, I know this picture is not from that night. I sort of got missed in the commotion.

A random passerby pretended like he was going to push us all into the fountain when this picture was taken. He thought he was sooo funny...

Cute.
This is Andrea's friend Chelsea Ohlmann. They are actually going to be related through marriage in just a couple of weeks. I think it will be a good fit!

Taking pictures of the bride-to-be is fun. She was a good subject.

This was the last photo of the night. We didn't take any at the bar because, well, who takes photos at the bar? It's just not cool...as far as I know. It was a great time overall, with a lot of laughs and jokes. Lots of...jokes.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Amy! Thanks for sharing!
    From the Mother-in-Law to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time! Glad the weather cooperated as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I regret giving that dress back.

    ReplyDelete